Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

Hei yo, happy new year everyone! This year is gonna be a tough year for me. I'm stepping into a new chapter of my life. And this is huge for me, because any decision i made will definitely lead me to different way of life in my future. Career, is all i'm talking about. Its making me excited and headache at the same time. Perhaps u seen me blog about this before, but i seriously worry about it. I just hope everything is gonna be fine. I don't know whether i'm ready to take this challenge, but one thing for sure is that, we got to do it no matter what. Ok, thats for now. Gong Xi Fa Cai ya~ Huat ah!

1 comments:

Shincy said...

Yay, Happy Chinese New Year
Keep in touch even after entered the "new chapter".

Ya, everyone is worry. May the force be with us...

Post a Comment