Sunday, March 8, 2009

Scary or funny!?

I didn't went home this weekend due to some reason. It's very unusual for me not to go home during weekend, especially Monday is a public holiday some more. So, to fully utilize my weekend , i decided to do some activities rather than sitting at home and rot, perhaps some exercise. Thus, i went for swimming with my friend this morning and something happen...
We arrived at the swimming pool at around 9am. Just a few people there, not crowded. Everything was fine except the sun was a little bit too shinny. Never mind, sun light in the morning provides vitamin D, so i guess it's time for my body cells to do some "photosynthesis". So, we continue our swimming lesson. We didn't actually swim aggressively. Most of the time we were just chit-chatting and enjoy our moment soaking inside the water. Then a middle-east guy came to the swimming pool. We both noticed him when he was showering next to the swimming pool. I guess it's not hard to notice him even if the swimming pool is crowded. His hairy and gorilla size body will certainly draws quite an attention. I understand that UPM adopts many foreign students and its not something unusual to see a middle-east guy here. Ok, fine. We continue our own activity.
At 945am, we decided to leave. We used to leave earlier because at around 10am, the bathroom will be full of people and fully occupied when the swimming session ends. When we entered the bathroom, there was no people there. So, i went to the showering site. Suddenly, the middle-east guy pops up at the corridor and stares at me. Maybe he had something to talk with me or what. But i didn't bother him, and i went into my cubical bathroom and start showering. After a while, my friend came over to my bathroom doorstep. He urged me to finish faster because he wanted to use my soap and shampoo. When i opened my door and wanted to pass my soap and shampoo to him, he told me that the middle-east guy spoke with him just now. He asked my friend a question, "Are you gay?" What the hell!? I do not understand why he would asked such question. There is only 3 possibilities:
1. He is joking. But my friend said that he doesn't looks like joking. I personally do not sense any humour in such question as well, especially when questioned by stranger.
2. He is doing survey for his Uni assignment or project. But if do so, he should first introduce himself before he freaks out other people.
3. He is gay.
What a day.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, that is something spectacular...
haha, your friend must be having that gay appearance to him.

Anonymous said...

fuiyo~
hahaha...
didnt go home but go swimming...
very weird je...
"p

jennyCKN said...

last week i post my comment here..y dun have wan.. u delete it ar??

cwj said...

where got, i nvr delete your comment la wei...packet loss la.

Post a Comment