Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Work Life.

Has been working in Penang for 5 months.... Do i like my job? I still do not know the answer...yet. The workload is not much, but i can feel the stress already.....especially when the job is not done and the deadline is near. I hate this feeling. Maybe is because of my incompetency, or i just not suitable for this job. I can't imagine how the workload would be if i really become a permanent worker here(only if i have the chance to be converted, lol). Some said that world out there is much more tougher, maybe i should be thankful? haha. Well, that's working life, have to face it no matter what, right? It's time for us to grow up and carry our responsibility. This is the transition state, got to stay hard and let go all the honeymoon time in Uni... :)
Good luck to all my friends who pursuing their career~



5 comments:

Unknown said...

dai lou... jia you!!!

cwj said...

Thanks. :)

Angel Ooh said...

yea man, stress slowly becomes the food of the day =S

shincy said...

Haha, same with my feeling.
Lets go through it

Although miss uni life so much.

wen jian said...

uni life is better than working life ??

wj

Post a Comment