Friday, May 29, 2009

29th of May

Slip through giant metals, dodge every single obstacles and push yourself to the max, probably beyond the limit. "Go, don't stop!", the only phrase in my mind. She never done this great. I know she's also pushing herself very hard, i can feel it deep inside her as she trembled uncontrollably. But she never give up, waiting for my order and action. I know that she is giving the best she could and she'll stay with me till the last moment. Maybe this is the time for me to unleash her potential. Excitement is rushing through my veins. All i need is courage and concentration to go on.......110,115,120, we are now flying with the winds... Suddenly i lost my faith on her. i realized that she's not as young and energetic like old times. She's panting heavily... OK that's it. Its already a new record, proud of her. :) This is the first time i managed to push my Modenas at 120km/h++ at MRR2...amazing. I'm glad that i 'm still alive.. :p

4 comments:

Angel Ooh said...

i tot wat.....
haha!

cwj said...

lol....must update the blog once in a while ma...so mai cin cai write something lo..haha

so zai said...

noob lar...120km/h oni ma...i tot 120mile/h.lol

Unknown said...

wah... ur english really improved lo...
angel's mind so dirty...
i think must blame james de...
hahah!!!

Post a Comment